Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creating Special Memories

It’s the happiest day of your life and according to many studies also one of the most stressful things to organise – your wedding!
Hopefully planning your wedding will only be something you do once, so with zero prior knowledge to refer to it’s vital to have some expert guidance.
I have many brides with whom I sit with at the initial planning phase, having no idea of colours or styles. I also have worked with a few who bring me detailed notes, clippings and fabric swatches. Both are a pleasure to work with for different reasons.
My biggest thrill of working on a wedding is that I am doing so in the knowledge that I am contributing towards a special memory which will be treasured for all time. I especially love working closely with couples who allow me to include in my theming elements which are personal and unique to them.
My advice to any bride planning their big day is to relax and take your time making decisions. We are fortunate to have a wealth of information at our finger tips and the possibilities are endless when it comes to colours and theming.
Whatever you choose for your wedding, it will always be perfect as it was part of your very own special memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment